$300.00 – $1,699.99
Buy Xenical Online
Where To Buy Xenical Online. Xenical prevents your body from absorbing a portion of the fat that you consume. Xenical is used to assist in weight reduction and to prevent the danger of regaining lost weight. Buy Xenical Online. This medication must be taken in conjunction with a low-calorie diet, and only by adults. The prescription-strength version of Orlistat is Xenical. Orlistat is accessible without a prescription under the trade name Alli.
Where To Buy Xenical
Buy Xenical Online. Where To Buy Xenical. Xenical prevents your body from absorbing a portion of the fat that you consume. Xenical is used to assist in weight reduction and to prevent the danger of regaining lost weight. Buy Xenical Online. This medication must be taken in conjunction with a low-calorie diet, and only by adults. The prescription-strength version of Orlistat is Xenical. Orlistat is accessible without a prescription under the trade name Alli. Where To Buy Xenical.
Avoid using Xenical during pregnancy. During pregnancy, it is not encouraged to lose weight. This medication should not be used if you have a stomach condition (problems absorbing food). If you have gallbladder issues or if you are pregnant, you should not use Xenical. If you have undergone an organ transplant, use cyclosporine, or are not overweight, do not use Alli. Xenical is merely one component of a comprehensive therapy regimen that also includes food, exercise, and weight management. Your daily fat, protein, and carbohydrate consumption should be distributed equally throughout all of your regular meals. Strictly adhere to your food, medication, and exercise regimens. Avoid consuming a high-fat diet. Using Xenical with high-fat meals may raise your chance of experiencing stomach or intestinal adverse effects.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Xenical if you are allergic to orlistat, or if you have malabsorption syndrome (an inability to absorb food and nutrients properly). You also should not use this medicine if you have:
- gallbladder problems; or
- if you are pregnant.
Do not use Alli if:
- you are not overweight;
- you have had an organ transplant; or
- you use cyclosporine (to prevent organ transplant rejection).
To make sure Xenical is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- kidney stones;
- gallbladder disease;
- underactive thyroid;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease; or
- an eating disorder (anorexia or bulimia).
Do not take Xenical if you are pregnant. Even if you are overweight, it is not advised to lose weight during pregnancy. Stop taking Orlistat immediately and inform your doctor if you get pregnant. Orlistat might make it more difficult for the body to absorb some vitamins. These vitamins are essential for breastfeeding mothers. If you are breastfeeding, do not take this medication without your doctor’s approval. No one younger than 12 years old is permitted to take Xenical. Do not administer alli to anybody under the age of 18.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember, but no more than 1 hour after eating a meal. If it has been more than an hour since your last meal, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What to avoid
- Avoid eating high-fat meals or you could have unpleasant side effects on your stomach or intestines.
- If you also take cyclosporine, do not take it within 3 hours before or 3 hours after you take Xenical.
- If you also take levothyroxine (such as Synthroid), do not take it within 4 hours before or 4 hours after you take Xenical.
Xenical side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Xenical: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Xenical and call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe stomach pain;
- severe pain in your lower back;
- blood in your urine, painful or difficult urination;
- kidney problems – little or no urinating; swelling in your feet or ankles; feeling tired or short of breath; or
- liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Common Xenical side effects are caused by Orlistat’s fat-blocking action. These are signs that the medicine is working properly. These side effects are usually temporary and may lessen as you continue using Xenical:
- oily or fatty stools;
- oily spotting in your undergarments;
- orange or brown colored oil in your stool;
- gas and oily discharge;
- loose stools, or an urgent need to go to the bathroom, inability to control bowel movements;
- an increased number of bowel movements; or
- stomach pain, nausea, rectal pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect Xenical?
Ask a doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to use Xenical if you are also using any of the following drugs:
- insulin or oral diabetes medicine;
- HIV or AIDS medications;
- seizure medicine (especially if your seizures get worse while taking orlistat);
- a vitamin or mineral supplement that contains beta-carotene or vitamin E; or
- a blood thinner – warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with orlistat, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.
Where can I get more information?
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others and use Xenical only for the indication prescribed.
84 capsules 1 box At $300, 84 capsules 2 boxes At $540, 84 capsules 3 boxes $810, 84 capsules 5 boxes At $1,350.00, 84 capsules 10 boxes At $2,700.00